Nuggets 1 ½ Cup
Potato 4 pcs
Salt ½ tsp
Chilly pwd ½ tsp
Pepper 2 pinch
Butter ½ tsp
- Boil the potato until cooked. Then mash the potatoes after peeling the skin.
- Take the Nuggets and place in blender to smaller chunks.
- Add salt, chilly pwd, pepper, butter, and 1 cupsoya into the mashed potatoes and mix well.
- Take about 2 table spoons of the mixture and using your hands create a sphere shape. Continue until all of mixture is finished.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, set aside
- Place remaining ½ cup of soya in another bowl, set aside.
- Place a frying pan on high heat. Pour oil in pan until about half way. Allow oil to get hot.
- Take the potato spheres and dunk them in the egg batter, then into the bowl of soya so that it is fully coated. Slowly drop into the heated oil.
- Allow both sides to turn golden brown before removing. Place the spheres on a paper napkin to allow excess oil to drain. Repeat for all the spheres. Ready to serve.