Nuggets ½ Cup
Carrot ½ Cup
Broccoli 1 Cup
Garlic 6 pcs
Dried red Chilly 3 pcs
Cheese (Amul) ½ Cup
Salt 1 Tsp
Butter 2 Tbsp
- Soak the Nuggets in hot water for 5 min. Rinse and squeeze twice, set aside
- Rinse and Chop the Broccoli and carrots into about 1/2 inch pieces. Then boil them for 5 minutes and drain the water, leave aside.
- Take the garlic and slice into thin pieces.
- Take the red chilly and tear into small pieces, about ½ inch.
- Grate the Cheese.
- Place all the ingredients in a pot leaving the cheese, butter, and salt on top. Add ½ Cup of water over ingredients.
- Cover the pot and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes, until the cheese melts. Stir and take off heat. Ready to Serve.