Nuggets ½ cup
Ginger 1 inch
Onion 3 pcs (Small)
Green Chilly 4 pcs (Big)
Tomato 2 pcs
Tomato Sauce 4 tbsp
Oyster Sauce 4 tbsp
Oil 3 tbsp
Salt ½ tsp
Garlic 6 pcs
- Soak the Nuggets in hot water for 5 min. Rinse and squeeze twice, set aside.
- Slice ginger into thin strands.
- Cut onion into 4 equal parts and separate the layers.
- The tomatoes should also be cut into quarters.
- Slice the green chilly and garlic about 2 cm thick.
- Place frying pan on medium heat and pour the oil and let it heat.
- Place garlic, ginger, and nuggets into the pan and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the green chilly and onions and stir for about 3 minutes.
- Finally add the tomato, tomato sauce, oyster sauce, and salt. Mix for about a min. Ready to serve.