DrukSoy chunks, 1 cup
Corn flour or corn starch: 4 tea spoon
Dark soya sauce, 2 table spoon
Refined oil ,1 table spoon
Soya sauce, 2 table spoon
Onions roughly chopped, 2 medium size
Spring onions chopped, 1 or 2 pcs
Ginger chopped ,1 inch size, 5 pcs
Garlic chopped, 3 cloves
Green chili sauce ,3 table spoon
Tomato ketchup, 2 table spoon
Vinegar, 1 table spoon
Green capsicum, 4 medium pcs
Salt to taste
1. Pressure cook DrukSoy chunks for 1 whistle until soft. Wash it well at least twice to get rid of raw smell. Drain water completely and squeeze to remove excess water.
2. Mix DrukSoy chunks, little salt, two tea spoons corn flour , green chili paste and dark soya sauce in a bowl. Heat half the refined oil in a pan , add the soya chunks and sauté for two to three minutes
3. Transfer in to a bowl. Add the remaining oil in to the same pan and sauté onions, spring onions, ginger and garlic for 2 to 3 minutes
4. Add soya sauce , green chili sauce and tomato ketchup and mix. Add two cups of water and let the mixture come to a boil. Add the soya chunks and cook for 5 more minutes.
5. Add salt to taste and mix / add remaining corn flour dissolved in 2 table spoons of water and cook till the mixture thickens slightly. Add capsicum , vinegar stir and take it off the heat.
6. with spring onion, greens and serve hot with fried rice or noodles