One cup DrukSoy granules
One medium size onion
Two medium size potato boiled and mashed
Half tea spoon red chili powder
Half tea spoon garam masala powder
Two cup coriander Leaves
Sunflower oil 3 tea spoon or as required to toast or deep fry
Salt by taste
For Coating :
Two tea spoon oats powder
Four spoon bread crumbs
1. Pressure cook DrukSoy granules with pinch of salt for 1 whistle until soft. Wash it well at least twice to get rid of raw smell.
2. Drain water completely and squeeze to remove excess water. Than mash it well.
3. Now in a wide bowl, add mashed potatoes, DrukSoy granules , chopped onion , garam masala , coriander leaves, red chili powder, required salt and mix well.
4. Then sauté the mixture on a low flame for 3 minutes to tighten it.
5. Make the coating ready by mixing bread crumbs with powdered oats.
6. Make small round or oval shaped cutlets.
7. Dip it in the breadcrumbs – oats mixture until coated well on both sides.
8. Heat pan with sunflower oil and cook cutlets on both sides until golden brown
9. Serve hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney